Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flyboys Mini Album

Happy Thursday everyone. I have been working on several projects over the past couple of weeks and I finally got around to taking pictures and uploading them to my computer. My first project is a mini album that I made for my friend's two sons. Last month I went to the Scrapbook Expo here in Atlanta. One of the booths was selling a variety of papers from the Bo Bunny Blast Off collection. I don't know if any of you are fans of "Creations with Christina," but she is an amazing crafter who made a chipboard mini album for her son in April with the same paper. I loved her album, but more importantly I fell in love with the paper collection and picked up a ton of pages to make my own project. 
You all know that I love my Cricut and use it on just about every project that I make. Since the book is 6x6, there was not a ton a room for die cut images, so I really pushed myself to design pages without relying on my trusty expression. I love how the finished project turned out!








No comments:

Post a Comment