Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Book - First Tooth

As I continue to create pages for my friend's baby book, I have been relying on the Baby Steps cartridge fairly heavily for my designs.  I was inspired to create this First Tooth page after seeing a scrapbook layout that Lauren over at Lauren's Creative designed.  Lauren is fantastic and if you ever need some crafting inspiration, I would recommend that you head over there pronto.  I love all of the bright colors and the very cute tag that is slotted behind the 4x4 picture mat.



Recipe
Kraft Cardstock from Recollections sized at 12x12"
All patterned paper from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Collection
  Teal Polka Dotted Paper: 11 1/2 x 6"
  Pink Polka Dotted Paper: 11 1/2 x 5 "
Border
  Kraft Cardstock: 12 x 3 3/4"
  Pattern Paper: 12 x 2 1/4"
Photo Mats
  Kraft Cardstock: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" and 3 1/4 x 5 1/4"
  Patterned Paper: 4 x 4 and 3 x 5
Title from Baby Steps sized at 4 1/2"
Tooth from Baby Steps sized at 1 1/2"
Tag from Sweet Treats sized at 3 3/4"
Flowers from Sweet Treats sized at 1 1/2"
Sakura Gelly Pen - White
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roam

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! So pretty and the paper choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete