Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Book - First Steps

Recently, I have been struggling to come up with design ideas for layouts in this baby book so I turned to my stack of Creative Memories magazines for some help. I don't have a picture of the original design, but what I loved about it was the simplicity of layout. I cut the images of the feet from New Arrival and wanted to give the illusion that a baby is walking around the edges of the pictures. 



Recipe
Kraft Cardstock from Recollections sized at 12x12"
All patterned paper from Echo Park's Walk in the Park collection
 (2) Patterned Strips sized at 11 1/2 x 3 1/2"
 (1) Pattered Block sized at 9 x 8 1/2"
Photo Mats
  Black Cardstock from Recollections: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  Patterned Paper: 4 x 4"
Feet from New Arrival sized at 2" and 3"
American Crafts chipboard stickers
Sakura Gelly Pen - White
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roam

1 comment:

  1. sooo pretty! those feet are just too cute. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete