Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I've been taking a bit of a break from the blog lately to focus on some other things going on in my life, but I'm easing my way back.  I'm willing to bet that many of you either have visited or are followers of Robyn's blog over at My Pink Stamper; she was one of the first blogs I discovered when I first got my Cricut and began looking for how-to online videos.  Robyn is currently holding a design team call for her blog and I decided to throw my hat into ring.  For this call, participants may submit a card, layout or other project; however, everyone is limited to using the following colors: turquoise, orange, brown, green and one other color of our choice.
As you all know, I'm making a baby book for a friend.  I decided to create layout for the book and use the colors in Robyn's challenge.  My friend lives in southern Louisiana and is surrounded by bayous.  So I created a "Down by the Bayou" layout. I hope you all like it.




Recipe:
Kraft cardstock from Recollections sized at 12x12".
Patterned paper from Echo Park's Walk in the Park Collection sized at 11 3/4" x 11 3/4".
Grass from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 2 1/2".
Trees from Simply Charmed (from left to right) sized at 3 1/2", 3 1/4" and 4 1/4".
Sun from Doodlecharms sized at 1 1/2".
Clouds from Graphically Speaking sized at 1".
Beaver from Create-A-Critter sized at 2 1/2".
Photo Mats
   Kraft cardstock sized at 4" x 5".
   Light Turquoise paper from American Crafts sized at 3 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Baker's Twine (Mandarin Orange) from The Twinery
Sakura Gelly Pen - White
American Crafts Chipboard Stickers - Black
Green ink from Studio G (Michael's)
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roam
Inkadinkadoo Chalk - Turquoise

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheandra! This is a very cute layout! Like the twine and cute cuts! Perfect title! Good luck!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very Cute Layout!!! TFS and good Luck.

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout! I really like the scene you created at the bottom! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete