Friday, May 27, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays - Robotz

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Welcome back to another Friday challenge from all of us at FIF.  This week's challenge is to "flaunt" any image you would like from Robotz.  I don't have that cartridge, so I decided to use the robot image from B is for Boy.  From the moment I started this project, I couldn't get the television show Lost in Space out of my mind and the robot who always said "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger! So I figured, what the heck why not and I used the phrase as the sentiment.  I love how this little card turned out.  I keep laughing every time I look at it.



I hope you all will play along with us this week. Just remember that even if you don't have Robotz you can (and should!) still participate and choose a similar cut from another cartridge for your project.  For this month's Grand Prize FIF is giving away a $20 gift certificate to SCRAP BUCK sponsored by SCRAP BUCK. They are an awesome company they have great deals and free shipping when you spend $20!

4 comments: