Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Layout - Beach Baby!

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day weekend.  With the extra time off, I've been able to get back to working on the baby book that I have been making.  My girlfriend and her family love to go to the beach at least once a year, so I made a layout designed for her to capture those moments when they are able to take the new baby.  I relied on Life's A Beach for the majority of the images on the layout.  The sand dunes came from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I really love how the layout turned out and it may be my new favorite layout of all time.

10 comments:

  1. I think your layout is amazing. I love the colors and details you used. I am eager to be heading to the beach. I told my daughter only a few more days of school then we can go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out awesome, Sheandra! I love the glitter and all the details. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!! Love, love those cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it~great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful. The details are amazing. So creative, she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! fabulous layouts! Love all the detail:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! I really like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete