Friday, April 15, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge - Simply Charmed

It's Friday and that means its time for another Flaunt it Fridays Challenge.  This week's challenge is to "flaunt" the fishing pole cut (fish 2) on the Simply Charmed cartridge. I tried to switch things up this week and went with an easel card.  I also tried wet embossing for the first time (with mixed results.  Since I used white embossing powder, my stamped sentiment did not show up very well, but the card reads "ruff day?" In any event, I had fun trying to come up with a card idea and I hope it brings you a chuckle.  In addition to Simply Charmed, I used Create-A-Critter for the water, Doodlecharms for the sun and Everyday Paper Dolls for the clouds.  Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, super cute! Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now! =)

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete