Friday, April 8, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge - Sheep (Country Life)

Thanks for joining me for another Flaunt it Fridays Challenge.  This week the FIF team is flaunting the Sheep on page 42 of the Country Life cartridge.  Since I do not own Country Life, I used the sheep image on the From My Kitchen cartridge and threw together a super simple card. Just in case you were curious, the "Got Wool" isn't a stamp.  I printed the phrase out on my computer and then used the Center Point feature on my Cricut to cut the cloud around the phrase.   All in all think it turned out kinda cute. 



I hope you all will play along with us this week. Just remember that even if you don't have Country Life you can (and should!) still participate and use another sheep for your image. For this month's Grand Prize, FIF is giving away aJoy's Life "Lots of Pun" stamp set sponsored by the wonderful SHEREE of Cravin Scrappin thank you Sheree!


I look forward to seeing all of your creations!

4 comments:

  1. I love the scalloped sheep bodies! Awesome card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your scenery card and your funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I am a new follower sent by Momo. Would love for you to visit my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete