Friday, April 22, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge - Cindy Loo

Welcome to another challenge at Flaunt it Fridays.  This week's challenge is to "flaunt" any image on the Cindy Loo cartridge.  In what's becoming a typical refrain, I don't have this cartridge; however, I did peruse the handbook and found an image that looked like one of those cute Russian nesting dolls.  There are similar images on the Paisley cartridge so I whipped up a quick card that featured one of those dolls as the main image. 


I hope you all will play along with us this week. Just remember that even if you don't have Cindy Loo you can (and should!) still participate and choose a similar cut from another cartridge for your project. For this month's Grand Prize, FIF is giving away aJoy's Life "Lots of Pun" stamp set sponsored by the wonderful SHEREE of Cravin Scrappin thank you Sheree!

I look forward to seeing all of your creations!

Recipe
Card base: kraft card stock cut at 5 x 5."
First layer: patterned paper from the American Crafts Adorn collection cut at 4 3/4 x 4 3/4."
Second layer: pattered paper from the American Crafts Adorn collection cut at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2."
Doll image from Paisley cut at 4".
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper stamps
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roam
Peapod twine from The Twinery
Button from stash
Stickles

5 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute, love it! Have a fabulous and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I just love the Paisley cartridge. found your blog from Momo's site. I am a follower now. I am very new at blogging and only have one project posted on my blog but feel free to check it out. There will be more posted.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MY. I did not know you were on here speaking of things with which I am unfamiliar. Surously, just read your post twice and understood only 4 words.

    When you get to Vinings, we can hang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I enjoy visiting your blog so much. I have given you a well deserved award--the Cricut-tastic blog award. Please stop by my blog to claim it.

    ReplyDelete