Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Album - Hush Hush

And the baby album pages just keep on coming!  I'm on roll so far with my album so you all are going to be seeing baby layouts for a while.  I'm going to do my best to mix the posts up with some other projects, just so you all don't get bored, but bear with me.  Today's project is a very simple layout featuring the Baby Steps and Doodlecharms cartridges. I've recently found that pulling together layouts is a lot faster if I just keep with one or two cartridges at a time and make the most of the images provided. Here, I was able to pull the sleeping boy and the binkie from Baby Steps and the bear from Doodlecharms.  The title was welded together using the font on Baby Steps.



Recipe
Black cardstock from Recollections sized at 12 x 12".
Light Blue cardstock from American Crafts Spring Collection sized at 11 3/4 x 11 3/4".
Patterned paper from American Crafts Adorn Collection sized at 11 3/4 x 6".
Sleeping Boy from Baby Steps sized at 1.71".
Binkie from Baby Steps sized at 2.24".
Bear from Doodlecharms sized at 3".
"Hush Hush" using Baby Steps font sized at 2.45"
Photo Mats
    Black cardstock sized at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4".
    Patterned paper from DCWV Citrus stack sized at 4 x 4".
Baker's twine (Peapod) from The Twinery
Sakura Gelly Pen - White

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Keep 'em coming, we won't get bored :) I need to start some LO for my kids' baby books but I haven't found the motivation yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! Love the twine on the photo mats!
    I'm loving you baby layouts, so I won't be getting bored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is another adorable page, love it! great inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete