Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Album - Hoppy Easter

Hi everyone, a very quick post today.  I'm still working on my baby book and here is the layout that I made for Easter.  It's rather simple, as I wanted the focus to be on the pictures which I'm sure will ultimately be filled with family photos.  The bunny on the left page is from Kate's ABC and the Easter basket is from doodlecharms.

Posting will be rather light over the next week or so.  I will have a Flaunt it Friday's challenge post going up on Friday, but since I'm leaving for Paris tonight, I won't be making any projects over the weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter. 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! So very very pretty!! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time in Paris!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's and cards are adorable!

    Congrats on 200 followers!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete