Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I have never been very good at accepting a compliment, so I have to say that I was really blown away when Joni and Suzyque Crafter were kind enough to send me this blog award. When I started this blog in 2009, I created it solely as a place to post my projects and track my own progress as I began this crafting journey.  I wouldn't have ever thought that others would follow the blog and leave such sweet comments of enouragement.  And for that, I just want to say thank you. Well since this award has some rules, let get on with the fun!

The Rules
1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this

2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Things About Me
1. I'm a Virgo.
2. My favorite color is black.
3. My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs.
4. I like to sing in the car and shower - loudly!
5. I am not a very good cook, but I'm working on getting better.
6. I have been crafting since 2004, but purchased my Cricut Expression in August 2009.
7. I love to travel (and then share my scrapbook pages here).
8. I'm planning a trip to Paris this year.

The 8 Bloggers I'm Sharing This Award With
1. Sharon at MeeMees Creations
2. Christina at Card Creations & More by C
3. Lauren at Lauren's Creative
4. Lori at Scrappin' My Stress Away
5. Tomianne at Just What I Can Squeeze In 
6. Beatriz at Amazing Grace
7. Michelle at Meesh's Pieces
8. Jessica at Scrap Obsess with Jess

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You deserve it!!!!! Oh...a trip to Paris!!!! WooHoo!!! You will love it!!!! We took the kids back in 2004 when we lived in Germany and really had a great time. Loved seeing all the sights we had only read about in history books!!! Oh, if your interested you can go and tour the Catacombs...they have English tours...very interesting and something you don't see everyday! Can't wait to see your pics!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!! But the best part is to get to know you and also to become your follower. Can't wait to share more!

    ReplyDelete