Friday, March 11, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Upcoming Blog Hop with Blog Candy!

Blog Hop

Happy Friday! Ordinarily, I would be posting a Flaunt it Friday's challenge today, but we have revamped the format and modified our challenges from weekly to bi-weekly.  So, if you haven't had a chance to participate in our recent challenge using Twinkle Toes you have one more week to get crafting!  I also wanted to let you all know that next Friday, March 18, we will be having a blog hop featuring the Birthday Bash cartridge.  All of the women on the design team have been working hard to get their projects ready and I would so appreciate it if you all would stop by next Friday and check out what we have in store.  In addition to my projects, I'll also have a giveaway so please make sure you enter to win.  Have a great weekend and I'll talk with you all next week.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower, see ya next Friday. anxious to see more projects from you.

    ReplyDelete