Friday, March 18, 2011

Flaunt it Friday's Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Happy Friday and welcome to the Flaunt It Fridays' Birthday Bash Blog Hop! If you are here from Lisa's blog then you are in the right spot. If you just arrived here and would like to start from the beginning please click here to go directly to Flaunt It Fridays.

For this week's challenge we were asked to "flaunt" the bunny with present image on page 27 of the Birthday Bash cartridge.  Since I don't own that one, I used the bunny image on page 7 of Simply Charmed and pulled together a 2-page layout to give as a gift for my friend's daughter's first birthday. The other elements on the page come from Once a Upon a Princess.  The birthday party will be later this month and I wanted to give my friend an easy way to remember the occasion.  I've never created a layout where I didn't have pictures pre-selected so this was quite a challenge for me.


Now onto the blog candy....


For this hop I am giving away two American Crafts 6x6 mini albums and 6x6 a pack of assorted Bazzil Basics Paper. 


To enter this giveaway, leave ONE comment under this post by midnight on Sunday, March 20. Make sure to leave a way for me to get in touch with you. (If you leave your email address, spell out "at" and "dot" to help avoid e-mail spammers.) If you aren't already a follower or email subscriber, I would LOVE for you to sign up, but it's not required! Our hop will run all weekend long and I will chose the winner on Monday, March 21. You must leave a comment on every design team member's' blog to have a chance to win the Grand Prize Giveaway which is the Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment from FIF sponsor Peachy Keen Stamps. The grand prize will be on Sandra's blog! You will have all weekend to complete the hop and we will draw the winner sometime on Monday or Tuesday.

Flaunt It Friday's http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/ (Start Here!)

Thank You so much for taking the time to hop with us for the Flaunt It Fridays' Birthday Bash Blog hop we can't wait to see how you "Flaunt" your Bunny this week at FIF.

Your NEXT STOP is Pam.

44 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout...TFS!

    kimsheppard6 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Very nice w/o having pics.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout so cute!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts and all the cute cuts. Good job on layout without having preselected photos! I am sure she will love it!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great layout! I love the colors and your bunny is CUTE! Thanks for the great blog candy!
    booger1 at tds dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layout
    alannahmae at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. I love the playful, fun feel to it. Great job! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Love 2 page LOs.
    lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the two-pager. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty layout! The papers you chose are perfect, and I love the cuts from Once Upon a Princess, it's one of my favorite cartridges. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very fun layout and blog hop!!! Thanks much

    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love all the elements that you chose! First birthday's are so special but so sad too :( Mine just turned one and he suddenly went from being my baby to my little big boy! The year flew by! TFS! I love it!
    ~Hugs~
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is this... Good job!

    nette_r at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is just adorable, great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet layout, TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your LO! It is so fun and adorable. Love the bright colors. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable layout. It is so pretty.

    iluvkatie74
    at yahoo
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet LO. Very creative.
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute layout! I am going to have to scraplift that for this weekend. My bd is Saturday and my quads turn 13 on Sunday.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    A
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute layout!
    thanks for the chance to win!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loove the layout! Lucky friend you have!
    Now I'm off to do the thank you cards you inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your layout, Sheandra! You really did a great job putting it all together.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your layout! Great project idea!
    mimirenault277 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. TGIF! This was such a fun hop. Hope to have some scrapbooking time this weekend to participate in the challenge. Thanks for the chance to win :)
    -Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved your layout. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Marcy S.
    m.serrano@live.com
    http://marcyscreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. How beautiful!!! Love all the cuts you chose. I know your friend will be thrilled with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just way to pretty! Your friend is going to love it! This is going to be a big hit at the party! Pre-made layouts are hard for me too, you look like a pro at these!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Luv your layout...TFS...
    Mary Ann

    mkeiper72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cut layout! You did a great job with not have the phots picked out. I have a hard doing that. TFS Susan shanna13atfrontiernetdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable layout! It's so fun ~ and the perfect way to remember a special day.

    Kristin
    ksully4597 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful layout love the colors and that little bunny is so cute,
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute layout!!! New follower :) BTW I scrolled down & I LOVE your flash cards. Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute layout. Love the bunny and the colors you used. I'm a new follower. Thanks for sharing.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a sweet layout.... I bet your friend is going to love it, it's very adorable!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love how colorful your layout is!

    Lauren
    queen_lade at yahoo.com
    scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome layout! Love all the colors!! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  38. You did an amazing job with the LO!!! I love it!!1 TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a fun layout. Everyone loves a party. The pictures will look fanatstic.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. what a cute layout!! love it!! tfs...new follower, but I love your blog!!
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is just beautiful! I love all of the color-TFS Cathie www.creativecutter.org stop by and say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your LO because of the colors and everything you added but it won't distract from the pictures! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete