Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Bash Blog Hop Winner

Good morning.  I want to say thank you to everyone who particpated in the FIF Birthday Bash Blog Hop this weekend; the design team worked very hard to come up with a varierty of projects and we are truly blessed to have wonderful friends who support us.  Now for the fun part.  The winner of the American Crafts mini albums and Bazzill card stock is Melissa (Moe Creations).

Melissa said...


Your layout is just adorable, great job! TFS


Melissa, please send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get your prize to you.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am soooo happy, thanks so much sending it right now!!!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Made By Momo and have added myself as a follower. You have a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete