Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Album - Splish Splash

Hi everyone.  I am continuing to work on putting together my friend's baby album and I'm on a bit of a roll.  I always find that my friends with kids have at least one picture in their home of their baby in bath, so I made this layout to commemorate the "fun in the tub."  This layout was really easy to pull together and I primarily relied on Everyday Paper Dolls and New Arrival

Recipe
(2) Kraft cardstock from Recollections sized at 12 x 12"
(2) Blue textured cardstock from American Crafts sized at 11 3/4 x 11 3/4"
Photo Mats
   Kraft cardstock sized at 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" and  4 1/2 x 4 1/2"
   Patterned paper sized at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4" and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4"
"Splish Splash" welded on Gypsy using Alphalicious sized at 4.62"
Rubber Ducky from New Arrival sized at 2.08" and 1.62"
Lotion bottle from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 4.23"
Brush (cut in kraft and white paper) from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 3.62"
Sponge from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 4.08"
Bathtub from New Arrival sized at 6.85"
Towels  (cut in blue and white) from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 6.69"
Shower girl, robe and towel from Everyday Paper Dolls sized at 4.08"
Baby in tub from New Arrival sized at 3"
Inkadinkadoo Bold Brights Chalk
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - White

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout!! I'm working on a baby book for a friend too and am getting inspired seeing your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,

    I am Mistyrose and just became your latest follower 189!!! and I am so pleased that Momo sent me to meet you. YOur work is just lovely and thanks so much :0)

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin cute is that layout? TFS Momo sent me.

    Karen C

    http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete