Friday, February 25, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Tags, Bags, Boxes & More

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all were able to enjoy some time off forPresident's Day weekend.  It's time for another fun challenge over at FIF!  This week, Team 1 of the Design Team was asked to flaunt the "match 2" box in TBBM.  I decided to create a set of animal flashcards using both Paisley and Create-A-Critter. On the front of each card is a picture of an animal and on the back I used thickers to identify the animal. The box was cut out at 5 1/2 inches and the flashcards measure 5 x 3 1/4.  I used my 1/2 in corner chomper to round the cards.  









1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea!! TFS! I'm going to have to get this cart so i can make some of those flash cards for my daughter when she gets older.. I might still even without the box. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete