Friday, February 4, 2011

Flaunt it Friday's Challenge

TGIF!  It's Friday and that means its time for another fun challenge over at Flaunt it Friday's.  This week we are flaunting the lips image on the Indie Art cartridge. For this week's project, I made my very first tag. In addition to the lips image, I also used the "smack" title from the Indie Arts cartridge.  The prima flowers and brad came from a stash that I have laying around my craft area. The ribbon is from Michael's and the tag was cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  To give the tag a little pizzaz, I ran it through my Cuttlebug. 

Please join in on the fun this week; I am looking foward to seeing your creations!

2 comments:

  1. i love the colors you chose. this is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!!! I love this! I just received a Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it along to you! You really deserve it! I just love all your projects. Stop by my blog and pick up the award to post it on your blog.
    Hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete