Saturday, February 26, 2011

Engagement Card

Good morning!  One of the women in my Bible study group got engaged last weekend in San Francisco and we celebrated on Thursday night during our weekly meeting. I made her this card and everyone was able to sign it as we discussed all the details of the engagement and their upcoming wedding. I used the Sweethearts cartridge and made this very simple 5 x 5 card.  The soon to be bride loved it.

Recipe
Card Base: Kraft cardstock from Recollections (Michael's) 5" x 10" and folded in half.
First Layer: Teal colored cardstock from Stampin Up cut at 4 3/8" x 4".
Second Layer: American Crafts patterned paper - Adorn Collection.
Image: Sweethearts cartridge cut at 3.79" on my Gypsy.
Stamp: My Pink Stamper Stamps Everyday Occassions.
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White.
Stickles (on the ring)

2 comments: