Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Kitty Blog Hop Winner

Thank you to everyone who participated in Flaunt It Friday's Hello Kitty Blog Hop this weekend. I read everyone's comments and truly appreciate your kind words.  I hope you all will continute to support us at FIF and play along with us during our weekly challenges.  So let's get on to the fun part.  The winner of the Doodlecharm cartridge is .... number 36  - Joni!

joni said...


Love your layout and the play on words! And I love the lil beaver dude! Very cute!!! And the card is super cute too! TFS!

Joni, please e-mail me with your address and I'll get your prize out to you. My address is on the right hand side of the blog under "Contact Me." 

Thanks everyone and have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I wanted to tell you that I love your beautiful layout and your card. I really like how your layout looks like a scene from outside with that cute critter and tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much!!!! I am so excited to have won from your blog! Yippee!!! Off to email you! Thanks so much! Really made my day!

    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Joni.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm ur newest follower now.

    ReplyDelete