Friday, January 14, 2011

Flaunt It Friday's Design Team Entry - Mini Monsters Skull

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all are having a great week and have some fun plans for the holiday weekend.  Over at Flaunt It Friday's, this week's challenge is to use the skull image on page 65 of the Mini Monsters cartridge to create a non-Halloween project.  After racking my brain for a while, I went with a pirate theme and created a box with my Martha Stewart scoreboard to hold some tasty goodies (aka "pirate booty").




6 comments:

  1. Our Grandsons would so love this box!!! May have to make them one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea. I love the little pirate, ship and waves too. Sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! I love everything about it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheandra,

    Boy, you're not only Beautiful but very, very talented. Amber allowed me to view your Blog since I am a fan of yours. I look forward to following your blog and your wonderful, beautiful and creative ideas. You are so blessed. I wish it was me. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheandra,
    The previous post is from me, Mrs. Joyce Nash, Amber's Mom. Sorry,I forgot to sign my name.

    ReplyDelete