Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Child's Year - Who Loves You

If you have been following the news, you have probably seen the stories about the snow storms that have hit the southern states and the crippling effect its had on Georgia. Due to the ice, the majority of the state has been home bound since Monday.  Since I haven't been able to do much, I broke out one of the new cartridges that I was able to snag at Michael's over the weekend - A Child's Year.  I've been eyeing this cart for the longest time and decided to pick a cut at random and make a card.  I ended up with the image of a mother and child and threw a quick card together. I think the card still needs a little something else, maybe a prima flower or a button; however, I'm not sure what.  Nevertheless, I may use this card for Mother's Day.

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I love A Childs Year! I have been wanting to make this cut as well. Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think A Childs Year is my favorite cartridge! Perfect to put something together on the spot. LOL. That card is very sweet! I hope you have a blessed day :0).
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful :) TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I'll have to check out this cart!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that card ... I think the image says enough.

    ReplyDelete