Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You Card

I made this card for a friend of mine who is planning on introducing the concept of thank you cards to her 3 1/2 year old son this Christmas. The idea for the card came from a layout I made toward the end of summer. I modified it ever so slightly by changing the background paper and adding a paper doll that looks kind of like my friend's son. I love it!



Recipe:
Card base: American Crafts Black A2 card - 4 x 5 1/2
Background paper: K&Company - 3 3/8 x 5 1/4
Grass: Bazzill Swiss Dots Paper & Martha Stewart Punch - 1 1/2 x 5 1/4. The grass is colored with green chalk.
Sun: Cut at 1 1/2 inches (Doodlecharms)
Car: Cut at 3 inches (B is for Boy)
Paper Doll: Cut at 2 inches (Everday Paper Dolls)
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper Stamps - Family & Friends
Face Stamps - Peachy Keen Stamps - Everyday Character Face Stamps

3 comments: