Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowman Card with Doodlecharms

Although I would deny it if asked outright, but I have a lot of cartridges that I don't use frequently. I needed a quick card to put together for my cousin who loves gift cards for Christmas. While digging through my cartridges, I ran across Doodlecharms, started flipping through the images manual and came across this snowman. I cut him out with the blackout feature (4 inches) and used my new Peachy Keen Stamps for his face. I pulled some buttons out I had and used them for his belly. The card is really simple, but fun.


3 comments:

  1. That card is so cute!!! :) Where did you get the clever sentiment?! And did you get the 1 1/8" Face Stamps or the whole pack (I love Peachy Keen Stamps and am always debating; it's a better value to get the whole set-24 or 25 stamps for $25 vs. 5 or 6 stamps for $10.50-$12, but if I go for the smaller pack, I can get more designs...).

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete