Monday, December 13, 2010

Scalloped Snowman Christmas Card

The Christmas season is officially in high gear! I spent the majority of the weekend making several Christmas cards to go with gifts for family and friends; as well as, cards for the women in my Bible study group. I made the scalloped cards for the women in my church group and for my first shaped card, I think it turned out well. I used Mini Monogram for the circles and Winter Frolic for the snowman. The scalloped circles were cut at 6 inches and 5 1/2 inches. The blue circle was cut at 5 3/4 inches. The snowman was cut at 3.39 inches. The kraft paper is from Recollections, the colored paper is American Crafts and the scarf and mittens were cut uisng Bazill Dotted Swiss paper. The stamp is Inkadinkadoo.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!!! Love those scalloped cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scalloped circle card. That snowman is just darling with that cute stamped face. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love different shaped cards!!! :) This is adorable! Did you have to use a Gypsy or is there a card function for the scalloped circles on Mini Monograms?

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete