Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun Announcement - I Am a Designer for Flaunt it Fridays

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the week and getting ready to ring in 2011.  I'm so excited to announce that I was just selected to be on the Design Team for Flaunt it Fridays!  If you have not had a chance to check out the blog, FIF is a weekly challenge blog where you are asked to create a project using a selected cut from a particular Cricut cartridge.  You can still play along even if you don't have that week's cartridge, all we ask is that you find a similar cut using what you have.  Our first blog hop will be on January 7 and I'll be participating with a little blog candy for all of you.

This week's FIF challenge is to use the turtle from Create-a-Critter and make a project that isn't a card.  I have been working on a Christmas-themed paper bag mini album this week, and I incorporated the turtle into one of the pages.  When I have more time, I'll show you all the finished project.

12 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute! What a great idea to put the santa hat on the turtle. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job!! I love it! I'm excited to be a part of the FIF team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it.
    Just became a follower...Would Love it if you could visit or follow my blog.

    Check out my blog to see my project..
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    Congrats on being a Flaunt it Friday designer..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I look forward to being ont he team with you. Can't wait to see the rest of the album!

    Have a Happy New Year!
    ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! Love the santa baby and santa hat! Welcome to the Team!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I love your project. Super cute and thanks for sharing. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. Happy New Year!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, good for you!! Your projects are all so great!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love his little hat. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the FIF team!!!! Such a cute lil Santa turtle!!! Looking forward to seeing the album! Happy New Year!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making a design team! I'm sure you'll have fun :)

    ReplyDelete