Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge

Flaunt it Fridays is a new challenge blog which is all about using your Cricut cartridges to their fullest extent and "flaunting" what you can create. This week's challenge is to use the cup with lemon cut from Simply Charmed. I don't have that cartridge so I used the lime cuts from Cherry Limeade cartridge. This card came together really quickly and I just love how it turned out. I cut the cup at 4 inches and the lemon at 1 1/2 inches. I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the cute face.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute !! New follower here ! TFS !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I love the color combo! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I too used Cherry Limeade :) Thanks for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Love the face and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at FIF:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete