Monday, December 27, 2010

Dance Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I was able to spend a great weekend with my family. Since I'm on vacation this week, I've been using the time as an opportunity to play around with my Gypsy and Cricut. I've had the idea for this card in my head for a while, but haven't had a change to pull out my paper and create it. I love this postage shaped image from B is for Boy and have wanted to use it as a card base for some time. The little girl on the card is from Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite cartridge.  This is my first time using Twinkle Toes for a project; the are some great images and they layer very easily.  It could become a new favorite.
Recipe
Card Base: American Crafts textured lavender paper 12.81" (single image 7.5").
First Layer: Pattern paper from K&Company (Berry Sweet)  rectangle from Plantin Schoolbook cut at 4".
Girl from Twinkle Toes cartridge cut at 4".
Tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut at 1.25" with Kraft Cardstock from Recollections (Michaels).  Stamp: Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Stamps Family & Friends set.
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White.
Creative Memories Basic Fine Tip Pen - Black.
Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie!!! Love the card!!! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas!! happy New Year!!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete