Monday, November 29, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards - Day II

This card is one that I designed earlier this year for a Christmas Card in July challenge. I used Joys of the Season to cut the Christmas tree. The scalloped circles and holly are cut from Winter Woodland. The kraft colored card stock is from Recollections and the scalloped circles are from a Me & My Big Ideas paper pack. I also used Bo Bunny double dot paper for the Christmas tree. I used my Cuttlebug script folder on the holly leaves to give them a little dimension and also added stickles on the berries and the leaves. The stamp was cut out using an oval punch from Stampin Up. The corners of the card were rounded using a Crop-a-Dile on 1/2 rounder setting.




Recipe:
Card base measures 4.25 x 5.5
Strip of flocked paper was cut at 1.5 x 5.5
Scalloped Circles cut at 3.75 and 3.25
Holly cut at 2.0
Stamp - Stampin Up

2 comments: