Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Barcelona Train Layout

Last December my parents and I went to Spain for the holidays. When I came back, I put together some layouts but hated most of what I created. Therefore, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would revisit some of those creations and try again. This is the first of my "redos." The layout captures the train trip we took between Madrid and Barcelona. The first layout included a set of train tracks and various strips of paper on a white background. The "redo" still incorporates the train tracks, but I was able to use just one design and increase the size using my Gypsy. This time around, I included a train, some hills to mirror the terrain and of course a happy sun. The recipe is below.

Train tracks: Everyday Paper Dolls (11.74 x 4.18 in - on Gypsy)
Hills: Everyday Paper Dolls (10.97 x 2.65 in - on Gypsy)
Train: B is for Boy (3.25 in - on Cricut)
Sun: Create-A-Critter (2 in - on Cricut)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Oh how I wish I could go to Spain!!
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choo-choo. Love pic placement

    ReplyDelete