Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Amsterdam Layout

This is a quick layout that I pulled together last night while going through my Amsterdam photos. Marken village was this quaint little tourist village where you can see how wooden shoes are made. I loved the homes throughout the village and the plethora of greenery everywhere.

I use the font on Winter Woodland to make the title on my Gypsy. The house is from the Sweethearts cartridge and was cut at 4 inches. The trees are from Stretch Your Imagination and were cut at 2 inches. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass. The dotted papers are Bazzil.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! Thanks for sharing! Love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the font you used for the title. Lovely card:) TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to look at your Scrapbooks just to see where you have been --so exciting!

    ReplyDelete