Friday, September 10, 2010

New Amsterdam Layouts

I don't know if it was the change in the weather or the joy of the 3-day weekend, but I was churning out scrapbook layouts at a pretty good clip over the Labor Day holiday. I've already posted quite a few over the past couple of days, but there were I couple of more I wanted to share. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



The pattern paper is from K&Company. The orange background is Bazzill Swiss Dots and the brown paper is Bazzill as well. The title is cut from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I also included a tag behind the lower left photo. The doodling was drawn using a white Sakura Jelly pen.



The tree is from Create-A-Critter and was cut at 8 1/2 inches. The grass is from Everyday Paper Dolls and cut at 2 1/2 inches; the clouds are from this cartridge as well and are cut at a variety of sizes. The title is cut at 2 inches using the font from All Mixed Up. The doodling was drawn using a white Sakura Jelly pen.

1 comment: