Saturday, September 25, 2010

B is for Baby - My Creative Time Throwback Challenge

This week, Emma at My Creative Time challenged everyone to an create a card or layout without using their Cricut. Since I got into making cards and more elaborate scrapbook layouts only after getting my Cricut, this proved to be a bit harder as I had to think about what I had on hand and how I could make something cute without my trusty machine to aid me. Anywho, I just bought some fun papers from Michael's and pulled those out along with some ribbon, punches and thickers. Here is my creation, a super simple baby-themed card.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a darling card! The colors are so sweet. I love your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheandra, this is the SWEETEST card EVER my friend! You certainly did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! I love the colors very cute:)

    ReplyDelete