Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweet Treats Card

During the Fourth of July holiday weekend, I picked up the Sweet Treats cartridge on sale at Joann's (got to love those sales!). Although was able to get in some solid crafting hours and make some layouts from my Ireland trip, I never got around to using my new cartridge (isn't that always how it happens). Well tonight while working on my card for the My Creative Time challenge, I decided to play around with my newest purchase. All in all I think it turned out okay. Just in case you were curious, the patterned mushroom paper came from DCWV's Green Stack and the border punch is Martha Stewart. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions.

6 comments:

  1. very CUTE! Love the sparkly heart on top of the cupcake too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, great color combo. You'll enjoy that Sweet Treats cartridge. I use mine alot. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Green Stack is my Fav Stack of all time..When I bought that I had to buy Hoot n Holler to go with it lol...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mushroom paper and the ribbon matches perfectly. Your heart is a wonderful topper.

    ReplyDelete