Friday, July 23, 2010

My Creative Time's Throwback Challenge #8

Over at My Creative Time, Emma's challenge for the week is featuring the Celebrations cartridge. Everything on that cartridge screams birthday; however, I be a little jaded since I have a birthday coming up in a month and a half. In any event, what is party without a fab hat. I really like the birthday hat featured on the cartridge so I kept the design clean and easy (I may make that my mantra). So here's my creation. The stamp is from the a My Pink Stamper stamp collections. Thanks so much for coming to visit. Have a great one!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I live in Kennesaw, GA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love the colors. Great job. Sometimes simple is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Good luck winning the awesome prizes and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog..have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that paper. And the bling.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, so cheerful with all the fun color and touch of sparkle ;)inspired

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheandra! Your card is "SIMPLE" ADORABLE MY FRIEND!! All the colors are just PERFECT together!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete