Saturday, July 31, 2010

More from Ireland

One of the highlights from my trip to Dublin took place at the Guinness Storehouse where I met a group of guys from the states who were beginning their two week trip across Ireland. They were so funny and were kind enough to let me spend my last night in Dublin bumming around the city with them. I had been having some trouble figuring out how I was going to scrap the pictures we took as leaving the Storehouse, but earlier today I was at Wal-Mart and picked up two new Cricut Light cartridges - B is for Boy and Cherry Limeade. I love the boat on the B is for Boy cartridge and decided to use it for a travel theme. My trip to Dublin was my first solo vacation ever, and I truly was discovering the city day by day. So I felt that the boat (cut at 5 in.) picked up on that theme nicely. The waves (2 in.), which are made from two different cuts, came from Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday Paper Dolls. The "discover" is from Graphically Speaking. The journaling tag is a Cute Cuts die cut from Doodlebug Design Inc's Great Getaways. The colors in the layouts are based on this week's challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge which is to create a layout, card or craft project using only red, white, blue, yellow and black.

5 comments:

  1. Nice layout for the Papercutz challenge! I'm jealous of you getting to spend that much time in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Sheandra! Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheandra! I've been looking everywhere for your email address, but I guess I don't have it after all...I was sure I did! I want to thank you for sending the adorable card, and the Winter Woodland cart! You are so kind and so generous! The video for the giveaway will post tonight, August 16, 2010. Thank you so very much for aponsoring this giveaway! You ROCK! Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to make this wonderful trip..I sure hope to visit Ireland one day. I love the layout! Yummy Guinness...!
    Hugs, Marcie
    http://www.marciespaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete