Friday, July 2, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge #1

Mary over at Cardz TV is hosting a series of challenges for the month of July with the theme "Christmas in July." Christmas seems so far away, but I know that it will be here before I know it. I love create a critter so I wanted to find a way to make those images Christmas friendly. I love the cow cut; it has become a favorite. In addition to Create-a-Critter, I used the Santa hat and Christmas trees from Paper Doll Dress Up. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Love it! Thanks so much for entering the challenge! Happy 4th!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! You gave me a great idea to give to my brother-in-law that's a farmer. Thank you!!!!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very cute. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really, really cute! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Santa hat on the cow.

    ReplyDelete