Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cardz TV: Christmas in July Challenge #4

This is the last week for Mary's Christmas in July card challenges; and I have to admit I'm a little sad because these challenges have forced me to begin thinking about what I plan to make for this year's Christmas cards and now that motivation has come to an end. The final challenge asks us to create a Christmas card that features a Christmas tree. My design was inspired by a place card I saw in this month's Scrapbooks.etc magazine that was a simple "hello" card. I love how this card turned out. I used Joys of the Season for the Christmas Tree and Winter Wonderland for the scalloped circles and the holly leaves. I also ran the holly leaves through my Cuttlebug script folder and added stickles on the berries and leaves. All of the paper came from a Christmas-themed paper stack from Me & My Big Ideas; I picked it up last year at Michael's before the holidays. Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sheandra! What a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card. Love the holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete