Monday, June 21, 2010

Friends As Inspiration

This weekend I lunch with my very good friend Amber who is simply an inspiration after spending the majority of last year battling, and beating, breast cancer. Last year she and her new husband purchased a new home and I sent them a very cute house warming card that I ended up featuring on one of my initial posts. Anywho, over lunch I was joking around that I would send Amber a card for no particular reason since she likes them so much. She was really excited by the idea and so I came home and started messing around with my cricut to see what I could create. I ended up coming up with a simple layout and then playing around different variations of the card over the weekend - an anniversary card, a thank you for troops in Iraq, and a challnege card.



1 comment: