Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day - MPS Challenge 1

Today is National Scrapbook Day and Robyn over at My Pink Stamper has been posting challenges on the hour since 11:00 a.m. this morning. Her first challenge was to make something with either your mother or someone dear in mind. I created a mother's day card based on a card that Mary at Cardz TV came up with earlier this week. I absolutely love it! I purchased Diamond Glaze, a dimensional adhesive, at my LSS earlier today on a whim and ended up using it on the cows black spots. I think it gives the card awesome dimension and different kind of bling. Since my Create a Critter cartridge has not arrived yet, I used From My Kitchen to cut the cow. The clouds came from Everyday Paper Dolls, the sun was cut from doodlecharms and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass.

1 comment: