Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Birth of a Baby Mini Album

Over the last couple of months work has picked up and I feel like the last three months have passed by in an instant. I've been so busy that I haven't felt much of a desire to make anything. But, two weeks ago, my friend Kathleen had third child, a little girl to add to her growing family with already includes two boys and I feel a need to sit back down at my craft table. Since I have been crating, I've been accumulating toilet paper and paper towel rolls like crazy. I reached a point last week, were I was going to have to use them in some way or throw them out because I was running out of room to store them in my little apartment. Feeling inspired I sat down and made a mini album for Kathleen's mother who is currently visiting and helping her daughter out in these first weeks with little Kendal. I am really pleased with how this came out. It may be one of the best items I've made in a long time.





4 comments:

  1. These are so fun to do, and babys are so fun ( especially when you can give them back, LOL) Can you tell I have been a mom for a while.LOL
    This is such a great book! I might have to get some ideas from it. Thanks for playing along this week at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable..your friend is going to love it!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC and hope you'll continue to join in the fun challenges each week!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cute! Love it! I have never made a TP album so yay for you! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete