Saturday, November 7, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge #16

My friend's baby shower is next weekend and in addition to the baby book I made for her, I really wanted to make her a card as well. My New Arrival Cricut cartridge arrived on Friday and I could not wait to make a card out of the very cute images that are on it. The first image on the card reminds me of my friend - stylish and sassy! This week's Paper Cutz's Challenge focuses on using the colors green, blue, black and white, and they worked well with the card that I had in mind.



I also tinkered around with an envelope as well; however, I added brown in addition to the three main colors.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sheandra! Thanks for playing Paper Cutz Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! thanks for sharing with us at paper Cutz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete